A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHEIF MEDICAL OFFICER KATHY SEWARD, MD
- America is waking up: CMS appears to be giving telehealth its due credit, in its new rural health strategy. And it’s about time!
- For veterans living with PTSD, telehealth is leading to positive results: The Veterans Administration is offering treatment through music, movement and visual arts.
- Coverage parity: Lawmakers in Kentucky have enacted legislation to make telehealth and telemedicine services more readily available to Medicaid recipients. Its only a matter of time before all states stipulate that health plans provide coverage for telehealth as they would for in-person healthcare services.
- And the there’s this: The telemedicine physical exam is better than you think!
- We made the news: qlēr Solutions is making a great impact in Fayette, Alabama…and across the United States.
Questions? Feel free to contact me at:
Kathy Seward, MD
Chief Medical Officer